Hey y'all thanks for joining the class blog. Don't forget to submit your email below to receive notifications. You don't want to be left out of the loop!

Monday, May 7, 2012

Yeah I double checked and didn't get an e-mail that I could find about posting to the site, but I get other e-mails for the class so I don't know what happened. I have had trouble this semester and had to switch e-mail accounts because someone from administration was going into my e-mail- maybe the switch something to do with it.
I am progressing on my project. I made the legs and walls for my four panels. They just need to be assembled.

The blue is lighter than I wanted but they will be probably placed indoors where it is darker and where an immediate visual comparison is not possible, so it will probably be okay. I got the vinyl letters I ordered in the mail and began assembling my text. I do not have enough and need to order more though. I will be lazer cutting to complete the decals I need for the panels.

No comments:

Post a Comment