Hey y'all thanks for joining the class blog. Don't forget to submit your email below to receive notifications. You don't want to be left out of the loop!

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Progress on my Final project

I would love to say that I've made terrific progress on my project, but then I'd be lying. I'm still pretty clueless as to what I'm going to make, this project has given my brain a run for its money. I was talking with Sam a lot last class about myself in order to hopefully get some good ideas going. What we established was that I'm a big fan of vulgarity and inappropriate stuff, I can yoyo and that I'm decent at taking photos. Overall, I realized that I don't know myself that well.

My best bet at this point and time is to make the person peering over a bathroom stall with a camera in the Women's room since that's disgusting and creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment